Published by Downsoft on January 6, 2012
Download Vuze 184.108.40.206 for Windows from Downsoft.
Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. Vuze is written in Java, and uses the Azureus Engine. In addition to bittorrenting, Vuze allows users to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. Content is presented through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others. Use Vuze to Find, Download, and Play HD videos on your computer.
Now, Vuze is adding the ability to easily watch these videos on the other screens in your life - from the mobile screen in your pocket to the big screen in your living room.
Supports the following Azureus Platform specific features:
- Ability to share torrents between friends and receive “friend boosts.”
- Browsing and downloading high quality official and/or original content on the Azureus Network.
- Chatting between friends.
- Advanced comments and ratings.
- Content search.
- Publishing content.
- Exporting media directly to external devices.
Azureus also supports the following cross-interface features:
- Specification of maximum upload and download speeds.
- Opening files within the program.
- DHT tracking for when a tracker is down/unavailable. (Distributed Database, a.k.a. “Azureus DHT”)
- Torrent creation.
- Encryption support.
- Peer exchange and magnet URI.
- Comments and ratings.
- Proxy settings.
- Ability to use I2P and Tor.
- Multiple UI
- Detailed Statistics.
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Modes.
- Detailed Settings.
- Selective downloading/download priority.
- Default Port: 52870
- Core | Initial support for portable Windows Vuze installs (see http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Portable_Vuze)
- UI | Toggle Fullscreen mode using Command-Shift-F (Mac) or Control-Shift-F (Non-Mac)
- UI | Added filter mode to files view
- UI | Added text-alignment option to column setup
- Core | Fixed version server check protocol fallback bug
- UI | Fixed image management resource leak